NOVOFERT ”Deciduous decorative”, 0.5 kg
The NOVOFERT brand fertilizer is 100% water-soluble, chlorine free, contains a balanced complex of macroelements: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K) and trace elements: copper (Cu), iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), manganese (Mn ) on a chelate basis, which increases the rate of assimilation of elements up to 90-95%. In addition, calcium (CaO), boron (B) and molybdenum (Mo) are included in the composition of fertilizers.
PURPOSE: intended for feeding all types of deciduous decorative trees and bushes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION AND DOSAGE: Pour 3 scoops of fertilizer into 10 liters of chlorine-free water (settled) and mix (1 scoop corresponds to 10g). The mixture is ready for use by drip irrigation, hydroponics, root watering or spraying of the leaf surface 1 time in 10-12 days in the morning or evening. 10 liters of mixture is enough to treat 5 sq.m. area (when irrigated) or 200 sq.m. area (crown) when spraying.
ADVANTAGES OF NOVOFERT FERTILIZER:
– promotes the rapid recovery of plants after the winter period, the intensive growth of young shoots and the development of a powerful leaf apparatus;
– prevents the appearance of chlorosis and dryness;
– promotes the formation of the skeleton of the plant;
– compensates for the deficiency of nutrients when growing even on the most problematic soils;
– a high content of trace elements contributes to an increase in drought and frost resistance;
– increases immunity to fungal and bacterial diseases.
N-12%, P2O5 -6%, K2O-28%, CaO-7,5%, B-0,9%, Fe-0,07%, Mn-0,04%, Zn-0,02%,Cu-0,015%, Mo-0,005%
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Protect from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep in original packaging out of the reach of children and animals, away from food, medicines and pesticides.
PRECAUTIONS: Wear protective gloves and goggles. After finishing work, wash hands and face with soap. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If ingested, drink several glasses of water and induce vomiting. Consult a physician.